Варианты ответа на вопрос о leisure time activities для 5 класса



1) Daily routine makes life boring and monotonous. Leisure refreshes our mind and makes us happy. When I am free from studies, I spend my leisure time gardening. Because garden is a source of relaxation and pleasure and it keeps me fit. I will be glad if you visit my patch of land one day.
2) I like spending my free time with my friends. We sometimes go to the movies or just hang out around the city. And I enjoy riding bicycle. I´m also crazy about volleyball and I often play for the school team. I have a game next Monday.
3) Well, I love surfing the Net and playing online games; but if I have a chance, I prefer to be with my friends rather than sitting alone in front of a computer. I enjoy going to the theater or to art exhibitions too. When I have a good company, I like wandering city streets with no destination.
4) I´m an active person. In my free time I play football with my friends or just walk around my hometown for hours. Also, I`m really keen on watching movies in cinemas. When I stay at home in unpleasant weather, I rarely listen to music or read books but I`m fond of action and adventure computer games like Battlefield or Tomb Raider.
5) So, as you should know, I am a couch potato. In my free hours I like reading digital copies of magazines on history, travelling and celebrities. Also, I am a huge fan of watching comedies and entertaining TV shows. From time to time I spend wonderful time with my family in the suburbs, where we have barbeque and fly kites and whatnot.     

Комментарии