9 классы, написать ответ на 1 из 4-х писем на среду, 20.03.2013



.....I'm currently studying for my exams and hope to do well at my finals. I wish I could have more free time now as I love going out with my friends, meeting new people, making new acquaintances. Do you like hanging out with friends in your free time or you a stay-at-home type? How do you usually spend your weekend? What are your hobbies or interests?
.....A friend of mine is coming to see me this weekend...
Ask him 3 questions about his friend.




...One of my friends has recently been invited to spend a couple of weeks in Moscow this summer and it's going to be his first time coming here. What places of interest and historical attractions would you recommend for him to see? What are your favourite ones?
...I'm sure there are a lot of lovely places there to spend a night out. Where should he go first?
By the way, he is fond of sports...
Answer Ann's questions and ask her about her friend's favourite kind of sports.



...It's difficult for me to get on well with my parents. They think that I spend too much time hanging around with my friends so we often argue about it. And what do you do when you disagree with your parents about how you spend your free time? Do your often meet your free time?What do you usually do together?
...Oh, I've got to go now as I have to meet my sister from her music class. Drop me a line when you can.
Ask questions about their relationships with his sister.


You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Bill who writes:
...I don’t think it will be a problem for me to choose a good job in the future as I’m really interested in foreign languages , cultures and countries and I hope I’ll work as translator or teacher of foreign languages some day. Have you already decided on your career? What job are you going to choose? Why? What do your parents think about your choice?
I’ve lived in the USA my whole life but I’d really love to travel to other countries…
Write a letter to Bill.
-answer his questions
-ask 3 questions about his plans for travelling.

Комментарии