Финальный тест Present Simple vs. Present Continuous (5-6 классы)


1) Christopher (to drive) a big bus. He is a driver.
2) You often (to watch) movies in the cinema?
3) I (to love) to dance at school parties.
4) Mark (not to drink) tea. He prefers coffee.
5) Julia (to wash) the dishes twice a day.
6) Your sister (to have) many friends?
7) My cat (to like) to sleep on my bed.
8) My parents (to go) to the city once a week.
9) Jimmy (to play) his guitar a lot?
10) Kurt and Liza usually (to help) their neighbours.
11) His brother rarely (to leave) the city.
12) Be quiet, please, I (to listen) to the news!
13) Nick and David (to visit) their grandma once a month.
14) Susan (to stay) at home today.
15) What he (to cook) for breakfast today?
16) Marta (not to do) her homework at the moment.
17) Harry (to write) an email now.
18) Why you (to laugh)? Is it funny?
19) Can you see him? He (to sit) or (to stand)?
20) Hey, you (to sleep)? Look at me right now!
21)  I'm sorry I can't hear what you (to say) because everybody (to talk) so loudly.
22) Every Monday Sally (to drive) her kids to football practice.
23) Helen (to love) chocolate ice cream.
24) Why you (to put) so much sugar in your tea?
25) Andrew (to study) English very hard.
26) The children (to play) outside?
27) He never (to buy) magazines or newspapers.
28) What you (to read) now?
29) George always (to come) home late.
30) It often (to rain) in London.
31) Where you (to live)?
32) Robert (to watch) football championship. Don`t call him.
33) You (to go) to a disco party tonight?
34) Where is your mum? She (to work) in the garden?
35) What about Bob? He (to go) with us?
36) How Mary (to get) to school?
37) I (not to know) her father.
38) John (not to live) in Russia.
39) Why you (to look) at me?
40) Listen! The baby (to cry) upstairs.
41) Look! They (to have) a great time together!

Комментарии