Каламбуры в английском языке.


I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
R.I.P boiled water. You will be mist.
The first computer dates back to Adam and Eve. It was an Apple with limited memory, just one byte. And then everything crashed.
Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me, it means a lot.
The past, the present and the future walked into the bar. It was tense.
What do you call a fish without an eye? Fsh!
Last night, I kept dreaming that I had written Lord of the Rings. The wife said I'd been Tolkien in my sleep
Did you hear about the Roman cannibal whose wife disappeared? He said he was glad he ate her.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
I will always be disappointed that a group of squids is not called a squad.
Why are apostrophes terrible to date? They are too possessive.
Did you hear about the guy whose left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
Do you know why hunting me would be idea? Because it`s ill-eagle!!
I send a parcel to my former wife. Fed Ex.
Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.


Комментарии