Клише для личного письма в ОГЭ/ЕГЭ

Вводные фразы
It was lovely to hear from you recently!
Many thanks for your recent letter!
How nice of you to send me a note!
I was awfully glad to get your letter again!
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your letter!
Your letters always brighten my day!
Your letter was a priceless pleasure to receive!
It`s so lovely to hear from you again!
It was nice indeed to hear from you!
I was happy to hear from you again so soon!
I`ve just received your letter, it`s so nice of you!

Извинение за то, что долго не писал
Sorry, I haven't written for ages, but I've been really busy preparing for my exams.
I am terribly sorry I haven't written for so long but I was awfully busy with my studies.
I really should have written sooner, but I had so many tasks at school recently.
I am awfully sorry I haven`t written before but I was terribly busy preparing for my exams.
I’m sorry I’ve taken such a long time to reply to your last letter, but I was busy with my studies.
I’m so sorry I haven’t written for so long, but I was too busy.
I really should have written sooner, but I was preparing for exams.
I should apologize for not writing so long, my mum was unwell for two weeks.
 I’m terribly sorry that I haven`t replied earlier.
Sorry I didn’t get in touch before, but I had a lot of tests at school.
I’m very sorry about not replying to your letter sooner but I’ve been extremely busy.
Sorry for not writing earlier but I’ve been so busy with my studies.
Sorry I haven’t been in touch for so long, I was too busy with my studies.

Вежливо заканчиваем письмо (извиняемся)
Well, I have to go now. I promised my mum to clean the bathroom.
Sorry, I need to finish now, because I have to revise for my tomorrow exam.
I must finish my letter now because it`s too late and I have to go to bed.
Anyway, I have to go now and help my mum about the house.
Well, I need to go now and look after my little sister.
I’ve got loads of homework to do tonight, so I have to finish my writing.
Anyway, I’d better go now as I’ve got to study a lot for a test.
I must finish my letter because it is very late and I must go to bed.
Well, I’d better go now as I have to do my homework.
Anyway, I have to go now because my dad asked me to help him in the garage.

Упоминание о дальнейших контактах в прощании
Take care and keep in touch!
Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!
Keep in touch! Write back soon!
Keep in touch! Don’t forget to write!
Write soon and let me know all the news!
Hope to hear from you very soon!
Drop me a line any time when you are free!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Keep in touch! Write back to me soon.
Don’t forget to write! Looking forward to seeing you.
Let me know what happens. Keep in touch!

Прощальная фраза перед именем в конце
Miss you a million times,
Give my love to your family,
Much love to your kin,
With best wishes,
Yours truly,
Yours
Love you so much,
Take care
Lots of kisses,
Lots of love
Lovingly yours,
My best regards
Best wishes,
All the best,
Hug you


Комментарии