Примеры ответа на личное письмо для кадет 9 курса КПКУ

Пример задания:

You have received a letter from your New Zealand pen-friend Sheila who writes:
...You know, my idea of a perfect weekend is to do absolutely nothing, just read a book. A walk in the park is not bad if the weather is nice. I don't understand people who spend Sunday in a gym or a fitness centre.
What is your idea of a perfect weekend? What do you like to do in your free time after the lessons? What is your hobby?.
Soon I'm soing on vacation and I can't decide what books to take with me...
Write a letter to Sheila. In your letter ask his questions, ask 3 questions about her favourite books. Write 80-100 words. Remember the rules of letter writing. You have 30 minutes to do this task.
Пример ответа:

Krasnodar
Russia
28/11/14
Dear Sheila,
Thank you for your last letter! I was glad to hear from you. Sorry for not answering for so long I was busy preparing for exams in school.
You asked me about my idea of a perfect weekend. As for me, weekend when I can spend time with my family doing any activity all together is a truly joyful weekend. If to talk about my free time, I am fond of Korean culture and I used to watch Korean dramas. By the way, my hobby is to take photos, make funny videos and upload it to Youtube and Instagram.
You have mentioned that you cannot decide what book to read. Well, what kind of literature do you like to read? What do you prefer book or E-book? What book would you recommend to me?
I have to walk my dog now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Best wishes,

Maxim

Комментарии