5 класс, диалоги по теме "Food and drinks" в парах (задание на 1-2 марта)



Thomas : Hi, Sarah, how are you? 
Sarah : Fine, how are you doing? 
Thomas : I am okay, thanks. 
Sarah : What do you want to do? 
Thomas : I'm hungry. I'd like to eat something. 
Sarah : Where do you want to go? 
Thomas : I'd like to go to an Italian restaurant. 
Sarah : What kind of Italian food do you like? 
Thomas : I like spaghetti. Do you like spaghetti? 
Sarah : No, I don't, but I like pizza.

Waiter: Hello, сan I help you?
Kim: Yes, I'd like to have some lunch.
Waiter: Would you like a starter?
Kim: Yes, I'd like a bowl of chicken soup, please.
Waiter: And what would you like for a main course?
Kim: I'd like a grilled cheese sandwich.
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink?
Kim: Yes, I'd like a glass of coke, please.
Waiter: Can I bring you anything else?
Kim: No thank you. Just the bill.
Waiter: Certainly.
Kim: I don't have my glasses. How much is the lunch?
Waiter: That's $6.75.
Kim: Here you are. Thank you very much.
Waiter: You're welcome. Have a good day.
Kim: Thank you, the same to you.

Susan : David, would you like something to eat? 
David : No, I'm full. 
Susan : Do you want something to drink? 
David : Yes, I'd like some coffee. 
Susan : Sorry, I don't have any coffee. 
David : That's OK. I can have just a glass of water. 
Susan : A small glass, or a big one? 
David : Small please. 
Susan : Here you are. 
David : Thanks. 
Susan : You're welcome. 


Rebecca: This looks like a nice cafe. 
John: Yeah, it is. I come here all the time. 
Rebecca: Let's sit over there. 
John: OK. 
Rebecca: Can you pass me a menu please?
John: Sure. What are you going to have to drink? 
Rebecca: I'm going to have a glass of apple juice. How about you? 
John: I think I want to have a bottle of mineral water. 
Rebecca: Do you want to order anything else? 
John: Not really, maybe we can just order some bread. 
Rebecca: OK. What are you going to have to eat? 
John: I'm not sure. Can you recommend something? 
Rebecca: Sure, pasta and sushi are both very good here.
John: I think I`d like some pasta . What are you going to have? 
Rebecca: I'm not so hungry. I think I'm just going to have a salad. 
John: NowI'm going to visit WC for a minute. 
Rebecca: Sure. No problem. 

Patrick: How do you like the food? 
Diane : It tastes really great! 
Patrick : Yes. I can cook very well. Would you like some more? 
Diane : OK, just a little. I'm really full already. 
Patrick : Oh. Would you like some soup instead? 
Diane : What kind is it? 
Patrick : Tomato and rice. 
Diane : I don`t know. How does it taste? 
Patrick : It's good, try it. What do you think? 
Diane : Wow. It is good indeed. Is it also yours?! 
Patrick : Yes. 
Diane : You're a really good cook. 
Patrick : Thanks, next time I can make chicken soup for us. 
Diane : That sounds good. Do you study cooking in school? 
Patrick : No, all by myself. I have a good cook book that I read when I have free time. 

Комментарии