Future Simple в диалогах


Going out
Hash: What will you do tonight?
Benny: Nothing much. I’ll be at home and probably watch TV.
Hash: Let’s go out for dinner then.
Benny: That’s a good idea.
Hash: I’ll pick you up at 8.
Benny: I’ll be ready.
Late because of traffic
Jetson: Can I come in Mr. Garrison?
Garry: You are late again, Jetson!
Jetson: I’m sorry. I got stuck in traffic.
Garry: When will you stop making excuses and start arriving on time for class?
Jetson: I’ll definitely try to be on time from now on.
Garry: Let’s hope so. Please take your seat.
Making a phone call

Mark: Hello, this is Mark speaking.
Hiromi: Hello, Mark. This is Hiromi.
Mark: Hi, Hiromi. How are you?
Hiromi: I’m pretty good. How about you?
Mark: I’m ok. Where are you now?
Hiromi: I’m near Sanjo Bridge. Where are you?
Mark: I’m on the corner of Shijo and Karasuma. I’m going to the bank. What are you doing?
Hiromi: I’m just doing some shopping. Do you want to meet for coffee?
Mark: Yes. That’s a good idea. Where shall we meet?
Hiromi: Let’s meet at Doutor?
Mark: What’s that?
Hiromi: You know! It’s the big coffee shop near Shijo Bridge.
Mark: Oh, yeah, I remember. When shall we meet?
Hiromi: I’ll meet you in twenty minutes. Is that ok?
Mark: No, I need more time. How about I meet you in half an hour?
Hiromi: Ok. What time is it now?
Mark: It’s two fifteen.
Hiromi: Ok. I’ll see you in Doutor at two forty-five.
Mark: All right…Oh, what floor will you be on?
Hiromi: Let’s meet on the third floor. It’s the non-smoking floor.
Mark: Great! I can’t stand cigarette smoke!
Hiromi: I know.


Plans for the holidays

- Hi. How are you?
- Hi. I’m fine, thanks. And you?
- Oh, I’m great, thanks. So, have you decided where you would like to go on your next holiday?
- I haven’t decided yet. Maybe I will go to Spain.
- To Spain? What will you do there?
- If the weather is fine, I will swim all the time. And I think I will go on a couple of excursions.
- Will you take your notebook computer with you?
- No, I won’t. If I take it with me, I won’t relax at all. I will surf the Internet, I will write to my friends and I will try to work. I won’t be a holiday of my dream.
- Oh yes, I see. So, shall we order some cake?
- Yes, sounds like a good idea. I’ll have the chocolate one.
- Yeah, me too. I’ll get it for us.
- Thanks.

Mark is late

Mark: Hi Hiromi, sorry I’m late.
Hiromi: That’s ok. Do you have a drink?
Mark: Not yet. What are you drinking?
Hiromi: Cafe Latte.
Mark: Do you want another one?
Hiromi: No thanks. I’m ok. Just get one for yourself.
Mark: Ok, I won’t be a moment.
Hiromi: Take your time. It’s nice here. The view is great.
Mark: What’s the latte like?
Hiromi: It’s great. I recommend it.
Mark: Ok. I’ll just go downstairs and get one.
Hiromi: See you in a minute.
Mark: See you in a bit.



Комментарии

Отправить комментарий