Домашнее задание для 5 классов на 22.01.2013




Write the negative sentences and ask questions:
 №1
1 . Alice is my best friend.  ____________________
2 . We usually read magazines in the evening.  ____________________
3 . He does his homework after school.  ____________________
4 . The pupils can speak English.  ____________________
5 . We are a close family.  ____________________
6 . This year we have some new subjects.  ____________________

 №2
a) My Dad is a History teacher.  ____________________
b) He usually tells me a scary story.   ____________________
c) She can speak two foreign languages.   ____________________
d) We play for our football team.   ____________________
e) We are students.  ____________________
f) I have got a brother.  ____________________
g) We have 5 lessons today.   ____________________
h) My favourite subject is Maths.   ____________________

Комментарии