9 классы, вот примерный текст топика "My favourite TV programme"




Television is one of the most popular entertainments in our home life. We have a choice between multiple channels. Television plays an important role in our life. It informs people about current events of both national and international importance, the latest achievements in science and culture, and offers some programs, which are both interesting and stimulating. They also present operas, ballets, music concerts and various shows. A large time of TV`s is occupied by films and serials, but as for me I like quizzes. A quizzes–programme is a question and an answer competition which offers money and other prizes to the winners. Such programmes as “Wonders field”, "What, Where, When”, “A hundred to one” are my favorite ones, because they are both informative and interesting. But most of all I like the “Travellers' club”, because it gives me a chance to travel without leaving home. Faraway countries and their customs and traditions come into my room when I watch it. Television extends our knowledge about the world we live in.

Комментарии