Упражнения на Zero Conditional для 7 класса


1) Complete the zero conditional sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.

1. If you ______________ water to 100° C, it ___________________. (heat, boil)
2. The menu_______________ on the screen if you ________________ this button twice. (appear, press)
3. Put those plants in the sun. If they _______________enough light, they ______________. (die, not get)
4. If you ______________ the right password, you __________________the website. (not have, not access)
5. My mum __________________well if she __________________coffee before bed. (not sleep, drink).
6. _________your teacher __________annoyed if you_________________ your homework? (get, not do)

2) Make a zero conditional sentence using the words.

1) if / no / rain / the grass / not / grow
2) ice / float / you / drop / it / in water
3) iron / rust / it / get / wet
4) you / not / eat / you / die
5) my daughter / eat / too much chocolate / she /get / sick

3) Open the brackets, using zero conditional:

1) If I (wake up) late, I (be) late for work.
2) If my husband (cook), he (burn) the food.
3) If Julie (not/wear) a hat, she (get) sunstroke.
4) If children (not/eat) well, they (not/be) healthy.
5) If you (mix) water and electricity, you (get) a shock.
6) If people (eat) too many sweets, they (get) fat.
7) If you (smoke) , you (get) yellow fingers.
8) If children (play) outside, they (not/get) overweight.
9) If you (heat) ice, it (melt).
10) If I (speak) to John, he (get) annoyed.
11) I (feel) good the next day if I (go) to bed early.
12) Lots of people (come) if Jenny (have) a party.
13) She (buy) expensive clothes if she (go) shopping.
14) My daughter (pass) her exams if she (work) hard.
15) David (be) sick if he (drink) milk.
16) The river (freeze) if it (be) very cold.
17) I (like) to visit the museums if I (be) in a new city.
18) I (cycle) to work if the weather (be) fine.
19) My flatmate (clean) really well if she (clean) the house.
20) Everybody (be) grumpy if it (rain) a lot.





Комментарии