Тест для 5 классов (вводный)


1) Choose the correct article: “a” or “an”


It`s __ eraser.

Give me __ pencil, please!

My brother is ___ doctor in ___ hospital in Krasnodar.

I have got ___ orange and ___ apple in my school bag.

2) Choose the right verb: “am”, “is” or “are”

He ____ a teacher.

My sister ______ 16 years old.

I _____ not in the shop.

My brother ____ good at Music.

It ____ very dark in the room.

____ they at home?

You ____ not my friend.

3) Choose between have got/has got

They _____ got two houses.


Your father ______ got a cool car!

Boris and Nikita ________ a sister.

We _____ got a lot of homework.

______ you got a sister or a brother?

My friend ______ not got a bike.

______ your  got a pet?



4) Form plurals:

Cheesy (smile) on student`s faces


There are many (bus) in the street.

Make me six (copy) of this page.

We have five (class) at school today.

This woman has got three (child).

5) Choose the right variant between 
“this”, “that”, “these”, and “those”

Look at _________ big pumpkins here!


… elephants sleep under the baobab tree over there.

I like ______ pictures on the wall in the hall.

_______ little boy is very clever!

_______ a great idea!

6) Choose the correct pronoun (my, our, his, their, her)

Dima has a car. ______ car is black.


I like English! It is ______ favourite subject!

Diana is a schoolgirl and _____ brother is a teacher.

They like _______ dog very much.

We have a cat. ______ cat is black and white.

7) Choose the correct construction: there is/there are:

________   a gorilla in the tree.


________   many birds near school.

_______ there a little dog in the house?

In London __________ lots of museums.

_________ no tables in the room.

_________ a lamp in the kitchen.

__________ three windows in the shop.

__________ many chairs in the classroom.

___________ there many trees in this park?

8) Choose the correct preposition (in, on, behind, in front of, under, next to):

I always sit on the chair _____ the piano.

The rats live __________ the house.

The picture is _________ the wall.

I can not see my ball _________ the car.

There are many trees __________ his house.д

Комментарии