6 класс, вводный тест, 2 вариант


1) Replace the words in bold with appropriate personal pronouns.

Close the door, please.

The teachers are in the library.

These roses are for Linda.

Can you tell the people the way to the airport, please?

Roma is going to Nikita.

I can fix your car.

Robert and I are planning to visit mum.

My cousin and her friend are not here.

Can you help my sister and me, please?

2) Fill in correct absolute pronouns.

This laptop belongs to George. This laptop is _______________

These books belong to Vicky and me. These books are _____________

Now you can take this pen. It`s __________ now. 



3) Fill the gaps with “have” or “has”.

Mike _______________ got a black cap.

Have you got a doll? No, I _______________

Betty and Susan ______________ a nice flat.

4) Fill in with “am”, “is” or “are”.

Your fruits _______________ in the kitchen.

Steve ________ in the bed reading his book.

Tomorrow _________________ Monday.

My parents __________ in Australia.

5) Form plurals from the words in brackets.

Mum, can you please put some (sandwich) in my schoolbag?

In big (city) there are lots of cars.

There are two (thief) in the shop! Call the police!

Look! There are two (mosquito) on those (tomato)!!

6) Fill in with correct prepositions.

____________summer I like to travel.

The meeting starts _________ 11 a.m.

I can meet you for a coffee _______ Friday.

You must be ready ________ two minutes.

Can my mum go ________ me to the doctor?

I usually do my homework _______ the evening.

Look ______ that noisy kid ______ the street!

I live __________ the fifth floor.

7) Fill in with there is/there are.

_________ a magazine on the desk.

_____________ posters in his room?

______________________ no tea in the glass.

_______________ big trees in the garden.

________________ six oranges in the box.

____________ a car in the street?

How many doors _______________ in the house?

8) Fill in with possessive pronouns.

I like singing. __________ mother sings with me.

Sonya is in the garden with ___________ friends.

Tom and ____________ sister Monika are twins.

We love _____________ pets very much.

Alex and Rita go to a high school. _________little brother goes to primary school.

We are in Krasnodar. We want to see _________    historical monuments.

Комментарии