6 класс, вводный тест


1) Replace the words in bold with appropriate personal pronouns.

The teacher always gives the students homework.

Open the window, please.

The books are for Peter.

Sally is going to Jane.

2) Fill in correct absolute pronouns.

That pillow belongs to me. That pillow is ________

This ball belongs to those boys. This ball is _____

This house belongs to my brother and me. This house is _________________



3) Fill in the gaps with “have” or “has”.

Mrs. Black _________ got long and beautiful hair.

The puppies ________ got a friend. It's a little kitten.

_______ we got enough time for watching TV? 

My Maths teacher ___________ got a golden watch.

4) Fill in with “am”, “is” or “are”.

That man`s son _________ very talented.

The farmers _________ in a truck.

He ________ no more a friend of mine.

5) Form the plurals.

All the (goose) in the world like water.

I feel bad because my (foot) hurt.

I put two (knife) on the (shelf).

The (student) are doing the exercise right now.

6) Fill in with correct prepositions.

Mary doesn't work ________ Sundays.  

What have you got ________ your bag?

Look! There's a cat _________ the roof.

Put the rubbish _________ the bin.

I started working this morning _______ 8 am.

Their children are not ___________ home.

This is the best cake ______ Krasnodar!

Ernest works _________ an office.

My train leaves _______ 18.40 from Platform 1.

Can you help me to go ___________ the road?

The soup will be ready _______ 5 minutes.

Are you ready _________ the lesson?

I go __________ the shop once a week.

7) Fill in with there is/there are.

__________________ seven apples in the fridge.

_____________ a police-station near the hospital?

______________________ no coffee in the cup.

_______________ no cups in the cabinet.

________________ little sugar in the jar.

____________ many cars outside?

______________ a window there?

Комментарии