8 классы, тест (1 четверть)


1 вариант

1) I (not / to do) anything at the moment.

2) Every Sunday we (to go) to see my grandparents.

3) The people (to panic) if situation goes out of control.

4) The girls (not/to eat) their lunch yet.

5) Sue (to be) a student from South Korea.

6) There you are, finally! We (to wait) nearly 20 minutes for you!


7) Sam (arrive) in San Diego a week ago.

8) I (visit, never) Africa.

9) I'm sorry, but I (to forget) my homework.

10) I (to work) all morning; I need to sit down.

11) Wow! Nick (to buy) a new house!

12) It (not /to rain)   a lot last year.

13) Where (to spend / you) your last holiday?

14) I (to copy) your homework tomorrow.

15) Maybe the clouds (to disappear) after the rain.

16) My dad never (to make) me breakfast.

17) They (to clean) the car. It looks like new again.

18) The snowman (not/to melt) till the end of winter.

19) No, we (know/not) them for a long time.

20) How many times (tell / I)  you not to jump out of the window?

21) I (to see) some nice books about Mexico there recently.

22) The train (to come) to the station in an hour.

23) We (to see) already the film at home twice!

24) Don't you remember that Jane (to invite)  us to her birthday party?

25) It can be that Steven (to fly) somewhere across the Altantic these minutes.

26) I (not/to be going) to go there anyway!

27) Last night it (to rain) very hard.

2 вариант

1) I have to go home now. It ___ (get) dark.

2) How often (you/visit a theatre)? – Well, just once a month.

3) Would you like some chocolate? No, thanks. I (hate) chocolate.

4) What time (get up / you) in the mornings?

5) Yesterday, my brother (come) home from school, (switch) on the TV and (watch) TV until dinner (be) ready.

6) Jonny, I can't believe my eyes! You (grow) at least a foot!

7) Listen Donna, I don't care if you (miss) the bus this morning. You (be) late to work too many times. You are fired!

8) Hurry up! They (to leave) just a few minutes ago!

9) I can't get into my house because I (to lose) my keys.

10) You can't see her right now because she (to go) home.

11) He's in hospital because he (to break) leg.

12) I (to know) them since my schooldays.

13) I (not/have) any coffee today. I feel very sleepy!

14) Why are you shaking so? What (to happen)?

15) Some of my students (study) English since their childhood!

16) Andrea lives next door so we (never/often) see her.

17) My doctor checks my health (daily/once a year).

18) I (seldom/usually) have to get up early to walk my dog.

19) Ashley (stay) at home tonight for sure.

20) I (take) you with me next month.

21) Next year the hotel (to cost) $150 per night.

22) The police caught Dan when he (rob) a shop.

23) I (sit) by the window when I heard the noise.

24) While she (chat) with her friend, the meat (burn) to the coals.

25) I won`t go, I (feel) sick today!


26) This (sound) good to me! Let`s have a pizza.




Комментарии