Тема "Clothes and fashion" для 8 классов



Fashion is a language which can tell a story about the person. Like most young people I am a bit of a slave to fashion. Actually, my friends can`t call me a fashion icon, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing something old fashioned or something that is not on the trend. Half of my classmates prefer casual clothes. Personally I think it’s possible to look just good in a pair of jeans. And of course if I`m going out to a club or party I dress for that very special occasion. I think I`m having an eye for what looks nice and I know how to mix and match different items of clothing that go well together. That`s the main secret. Fashion is big business, but fashion will not help you to look attractive if it is impersonal. Your own style should be unique!
Аудиозапись можно
скачать по ссылке
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6PsDrxoIw5Hb3MwVElPRHBQbEE/edit?usp=sharing

Комментарии