Пробный тест по Past Perfect/Past Perfect Continuous для 8-х классов

                                                             


She (live) in China before she went to Thailand.
The garden was dead now because it (be) dry all summer.
She told me she (study) a lot before the exam.
Sally was embarrassed because she (forget) her dad's birthday.
The children (not/do) their homework, so they were in trouble.
You (enjoy) the movie because you (read) the book.
Sharon (be) very sick until she (stop) eating junk food.

My phone didn't work because I (charge) it.
We were hungry because (not eat) for three days.
He (never kiss) a girl, so he  (be) embarrassed.
You (say) you (be) to Turkey 5 times already.
If I (have) all the papers, but I (lose) them!
They (tell) us they (paint) the entire apartment.
She (never be) to the North Pole until 2002.
Julie and Anne (not/meet) ever before.
He (not/use) email before, so I showed him how to use it.
We (to sleep) for 12 hours when he woke us up.
They were very tired in the evening because they (help) on the farm all day.
They (cycle) all day so their legs were sore in the evening.
How long (learn / she) English before she went to London?
They (to talk) for over an hour before Tony arrived.
How long you (to wait) to get on the bus?
I went outside as I (hear) a noise.
(you / have)  breakfast before you left the house?

(you / finish)  your homework before you went to the cinema?

Комментарии