Еще один тест по окончаниям глаголов в утвердительных предложениях в Present Simple.


Tanya (to like) to watch hockey with friends.
My family (to live) in a big city.
This girl (to play) the piano very well.
Jenny (to ride) a bicycle to school.
My teacher (to teach) me Russian.
Their house (to look like) my house.
His father (to work) hard every day.
She always (to understand) the situation right.

Jack and Jill (to travel) a lot every summer.
My brother (to get up) early in the morning.
Robert often (to carry) heavy schoolbag.
Sheila always (to look after) her sister.
Mrs. Hicks (to teach) us Spanish and French.
Janet never (to wear) jeans.
Comics always (tell) us funny stories.
Usually she (to dance) in this club.
Helen never (to worry) about tomorrow.
My father is a mechanic. He (to fix) cars.
That naughty child (to cry) to get what he wants.
My brother (to fly) to New York twice a year.
Misha (to tidy up) his room every weekend.
Linda always (to hurry up) for the train.
Kids (to learn) English every day.
Joseph rarely (to say) a welcome word.
I always (to pass) tests successfully.
They never (to buy) expensive clothes.
The shop (to open) at 10 o`clock.
Schoolchildren (to carry) many books to school.
My grandmother often (to watch TV) alone.
My cousins extremely (to miss) home.
Hundreds of people (to rush) in to catch the bus.
I don't trust her because she always (to lie).
My sister (to write) e-mails every night.
Our dog (to kiss) my uncle when he (to give) him food.
One of my classmates (to enjoy) the jazz music.
Henry (to study) Biology at the university.
Jessica seldom (to come) home late.
My dad (to speak) three languages.
My parents always (to lock) the door at night.
It (to cost) a lot to live there.
Her job is great because she (to meet) a lot of people.
Jack (to wash) his truck on Saturday mornings.
Water (to boil) at 100 degrees Celsius.
The waiters (to tidy) the kitchen late in the evening.
 Many people (to eat) in this restaurant.
My granny (to cook) delicious meals.
Sara (to pass) our house on her way to school.

Lily (brush) her teeth before she (to put on) her clothes

Комментарии