Набросок к теме "My free time" для 6-х классов.


My leisure time and activities
Most people have hobbies and interests, which they do in their free time. As for me, I don’t get much free time, especially on weekdays. I study six days a week and I`m very busy almost all the time. Sunday is my only day off, and I prefer to rest. When I want something relaxing, I listen to music. My favourite band at the moment is Nickelback. Also I watch TV, surf the Net, do my homework and help about the house.
From time to time I go for a walk with my best friends. We chat about everything, and sometimes we even gossip about other classmates.
But unfortunately free time flies very quickly, and Monday morning comes, and I try to plan something exciting for the next weekend.

I think all people should have other occupations besides their basic work. It helps us to know new things about the world and ourselves.

Комментарии