Упражнения на отработку Past Simple Tense для 6 классов на воскресенье, 23.02.2014




Form negative sentences:

1) He played handball. - He ______________ handball.
2) Susan waited in the kitchen. - Susan _____________ in the kitchen.
3) I made the beds. - I ____________________ the beds.
4) They cleaned the classroom. - They ________________ the classroom.
5) She asked a lot of questions. - She ________________ a lot of questions.
6) The friends got new computers. - The friends ___________ new computers.
7) I was in Sofia last weekend. - I ________________ in Sofia last weekend.
8) You built a house. - You ________________  a house.
9) Christian bought a new guitar. - Christian _____________ a new guitar.
10) We went shopping. - We ____________________  shopping.

Choose the right answer:

1.   Did you .......... to the cinema?

          went                  go
          going                 to go

2.   When did little Tom ........ the milk?

 drink                 drank
 drunk                to drink

3.   When did Mr. Smith ...... to London?

 go                      went
 gone                  to go

4.   Where ...... you go yesterday?

 do                      does
 did                     went

5.   ...... she ...... the tennis match?

 Did/win             Did/won
 Does/win           Does/won

6.   She .....  ..... to the cinema.

          not went            didn’t went
          didn’t go            doesn’t went

7.   We .....  ..... in the morning

    don’t come
    didn’t come
    came not
    not came

8.   We ..... the football match.

          didn’t win          didn’t won
          don’t win           don’t won

9.   What .... they .... in London?

 did/see               do/saw
 did/saw              do/see

10.  When .... you .... to Madrid?

 did/go                did/went
 do/go                 do/went

11.  They ........... to school yesterday.

          didn’t came       don’t come
          didn’t come       don’t came

Rewrite the sentences as in the example:
I dust the shelves. I dusted the shelves. I didn’t dust the shelves.
1)      The dog barks in the garden. . .
2)      The flowers bloom in the park. . .
3)      Peter borrows Mary’s pen. . .
4)      Terry brushes her hair. . .
5)      They call him Dick. . .
6)      They carry books in their bags. . .
7)      I change my dress. . .
8)      The man checks the machines. . . 
9)      I close the window. . .
10)      You comb your hair...

Rewrite the sentences as in the example:

I dust the shelves. I dusted the shelves. Did I dust the shelves?
1)      Peter dresses in his room. 
2)      She drops the ball. 
3)      Mum dusts the shelves. 
4)      We enter into the room. 
5)      Tiny fetches the ball. 
6)      The disco finishes at 10 o’clock. 
7)      Mother and father help me. 
8)      I ask for a new computer. 
9)      The children jump on the bed.

10)      Ben kisses Jane every morning. 
Open the brackets using Past Simple Tense:
Last year my family (go) to England on holiday. 
It (be) fantastic.
 (visit) lots of interesting places. 
I (be) with two friends of mine .
In the mornings we (walk) in the streets of London.
In the evenings we (go) to pubs.
The weather (be) strangely fine.
It (not / rain) a lot.
But we (see) some beautiful rainbows.
Where (spend / you) your last holiday?

Комментарии