Образцы рассказа о своей комнате



My room
My room is the place where I spend most of my home time. It’s quite spacious and has a lot of light due to a big window. The walls are warm beige and bright curtains hanging over the window add colour to a room. I use my room as a study and a bedroom. There’s a large writing desk at the window. There’s a laptop on the desk and a bookshelf full of textbooks, reference books and dictionaries next to it. Here I do my homework, prepare for tests and exams, surf the Internet, listen to music, play computer games or watch movies. I also use it for my hobby which is modeling, so when I sit down to assemble a new car or airplane model I clean the top and put everything aside. I have a special wall in my room where I keep the models. They rest on several shelves and whenever somebody comes to visit us in our flat my parents show them to the guests.

There’s also a bed next to the wall. There are some cushions on the bedspread. Like any teenager I use my bed as a reading place. That’s why I’ve got a bedside table with a lamp on it to have enough light for reading. There’s a wardrobe opposite the bed. There I keep my clothes and shoes. There’re some pictures and posters of my favourite cartoon and film characters on the walls. There’s a soft carpet on the floor and a set of lights on the ceiling.

I always make my bed and try to keep my room clean and tidy because my friends often come over. I think my parents are lucky not to see a usual nightmare of a messy room with an unmade bed and clothes on the floor.

I like my room.

                                                                          My room
My room is small, but it is very cozy, light and comfortable. My room belongs (принадлежит) only to me and no one shares (разделяет) it with me. It has its advantages, though it is the smallest room in our flat. The only window in my room faces the green park, which is situated near our house. It is so nice to look out of the window in a bright sunny day! The view is really wonderful. In addition, it has good isolation from the other rooms in my house and no one can eavesdrop (подслушивать) on me.

There is a bed and a writing desk with a computer on it. I always keep there my notes, text-books, pens and pencils, felt-tip pens, biros, pencil-case, pencil sharpeners, booklets, posters, pads, newspapers, magazines and other necessary knick-knacks, as my parents say. My room is not just a place where I can relax, it is also a place where I can work! When it’s rainy weather outside, I like to turn on my lamp, sit in the armchair and read interesting books. There are some plants in here. It makes me feel closer to nature in the block of flats. I take care of the flowers and water them regularly.

There are also some shelves with books in my room. I have a large collection of Russian and English books. There are some posters with my favourite quotations and music bands on the walls. They set a special atmosphere in my room. I like my room a lot. It’s the place where I feel fine. When my friends come over, I invite them into my room. It’s almost ideal suitable place both for work and for rest.

My room is great!

Комментарии