Образовать недостающие типы предложений в Present Simple Tense


I
Jack and his sister often go to the park on Sundays.
John sleeps eight hours every night.
She gets up early every day.
They speak English at work.
It rains a lot in autumn.
Jim studies Russian.
Sandy takes nice photos.
The party starts at 8 o'clock.
Once a week Tom cleans the car.
The Moon goes round the Earth.
John drives a taxi for a long time.
You are a very happy man.
California is in America.
This phone costs a lot of money.
Susan often meets with her friends after school. Sometimes we work at night.
Ann never drinks coffee.
She plays with her hamster every day. 
My brother reads scary stories.
Bill rarely visits his sick grandmother.
My sister watches cartoons in the evening.
I am a student.
I never eat anything after 10 p.m.
Nick drives a Nissan.
We know this man.
My dad works as a fireman.
His brother regularly does morning exercises.

II
I don't like meat.

She doesn't like fish.
It doesn't move.
We don't have time for a rest.
Mark doesn't speak French.
I don`t understand Spanish.
The elephants don't fly.
It doesn`t cost much to eat there.
Earthquakes don`t happen often.
We don`t have time to do that.
They don`t know my phone number.
My uncle doesn`t like the cinema.
My father doesn’t wash the car on weekdays.
I don’t want a new bicycle.
Steve doesn’t speak Arabic.
They don’t watch late night films.
You don’t worry about your exam!
Rice doesn't grow in the cold countries. 
They don't know many people in this town.
My car doesn't use much petrol.
It doesn't happen very often. 
Harry doesn’t remember my name.
Sam doesn’t fix cars.
She doesn`t have any pet.
School doesn´t finish at two o´clock.
They don´t listen to pop music.
I don´t watch TV in the morning.
 III
Do you speak English?
Does Mary like pizza?
Does mum like chocolate?
Where do you live?
Do students eat in the canteen?
Do your friends live near you?
What does she do after school?
How do you say that in English?
Does he like boxing?
Do you like this exercise?
When does she start her work?
Do Elliot and Jane go cycling on weekends?
Does she help Roger about the house?
Do your kids like sweets?
How often does she write emails?
Don’t you want to come with us?
Doesn’t she understand what he means?
Do cows eat grass?
Does Alice sing songs at school?
Does she speak English well?
Does Jane call her grandma sometimes?
How many friends do you have?
Who do you live with?
When does she wake up?
Do you know this house?
How much does it cost?
Where does your father work?
Why do you smoke?

Комментарии