Упражнения по косвенной речи для 8 "А" класса на среду, 16.04.2014


1. 'I am very tired.' She said she _______ very tired. 
2. 'You play the piano very well.' Mr Jones told me I _________ the piano very well. 
3. 'Can you give us a hand?' They asked if we ____________ give them a hand. 
4. 'We 're leaving the town.' He told me they ______________ the town. 
5. 'He hasn't shaved.' I noticed that he ______________

6. 'Your parents have had an accident.' Sally rang to say that your parents ______________ an accident. 
7. 'I left home at seventeen.' Her letter said that she ___________________ home at seventeen. 
8. 'Don't worry! He won't say anything to the police'. I was sure he _____________ anything to the police. 
9. 'None of our relatives will come.' They knew none of their relatives ________________
10. 'This parcel has been opened at the customs.' I could see the parcel ______________ at the customs. 
11. Two weeks ago, he said, “I visited this museum last week.” Two weeks ago, he said that _______.
12. She claimed, “I am the best for this job.” She claimed that ___________.
13. Last year, the minister said, “The crisis will be overcome next year.” Last year, the minister said that ___.
14. My riding teacher said, “Nobody has ever fallen off a horse here.” My riding teacher said that _______.
15. Last month, the boss explained, “None of my coworkers has to work overtime now.” Last month, the boss explained that ____________.
16. The passenger requested the taxi driver, “Stop the car.” The passenger requested the taxi driver ____.
17. The mother told her son, “Don’t be so loud.” The mother told her son __________.
18. The policeman told us, “Please keep moving.” The policeman told us _________.
19. She told me, “Don’t worry.” She told me __________.
20. The zookeeper told the children, “Don’t feed the animals.” The zookeeper told the children ________.
21. The doctor said,"Eat more fruit and vegetables."  The doctor told me _____________.
22. He said to me,"Clean the glass properly." He told me ______________.
23. Father said,"Close the door slowly." Father asked me ______________.
24. I said to him,"Don't come too late." I asked him ____________.
25. Bill said,"Can you open the gate?" Bill asked me __________.
26. "Are you working tomorrow?" (a woman is asking you a question)
She asked me if _____________.                                                                                                             
27. "Has he ever played golf?" (a man is asking a woman a question about her brother)
He asked her if __________.                                                                                                              .
28. "Do you think the car is okay?" ( a woman is asking a male mechanic a question)
   She asked the mechanic if                                                                                                 
29. "Do you have your homework?" ( a teacher is asking her students a question)
The teacher asked the class if ___________.                                                                                      
30. "Can I borrow your car?" (a female friend named Donna is asking you a question)
Donna asked me if  ________.                                                                                                      
31. "Will you be at home later today?" (a man is asking a female friend a question)
 He wanted to know if ___________.                                                                                                    
32. "Did the package arrive yet?" (a man is asking his assistant a question)
 He wanted to know if ___________.                                                                                                 
33. "Has he ever been married?" (a woman is asking a friend a question about a man)
   She wanted to know if   _________.                                                                                               
34. "Are watermelons still on sale?" (a woman is asking a store employee a question)
   She wanted to know if __________.                                                                                                 
35. "Is anyone sitting there?" (a woman in a theater is asking you a question)
   A woman asked me if ___________.                                                                                                  .


Комментарии