Предложения условия. Упражнения для 8-х классов.


Conditional sentence - type I.
1) If I (to study), I (to pass) the exams.
2) If the sun (to shine), we (to walk) to the town.
3) If he (to have) a temperature, he  (to see) the doctor.
4) If my friends (to come), I (to be) very happy.
5) If she (to earn) a lot of money, she (to fly) to New York.
6) If we (to travel) to London, we (to visit) the museums.
7) If you (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you (to slip) on the rocks.
8) If Rita (to forget) her homework, the teacher (to give) her a low mark.
9) If they (to go) to the disco, they (to listen) to loud music.
10) If you (to wait) a minute, I (to ask) my parents.
Conditional sentence - type II.
1) If I (to come) home earlier, I  (to prepare) dinner.
2) If we (to live) in Rome, Francesco (to visit) us.
3) If Tim and Tom (to be) older, they (to play) in our hockey team.
4) If he (to be) my friend, I (to invite) him to my birthday party.
5) If Susan (to study) harder, she (to be) better at school.
6) If they (to have) enough money, they (to buy) a new car.
7) If you (to do) a paper round, you (to earn) a little extra money.
8) If Michael (to get) more pocket money, he (to ask) Doris out for dinner.
9) If we (to hurry), we (to catch) the bus.
10) If it (to rain), Nina (to take) an umbrella with her.
Conditional sentence - type III. 
1) If the weather (to be) nice, they (to play) football.
2) If we (to go) to a good restaurant, we (to have) a better dinner.
3) If John (to learn) more words, he (to write) a good report.
4) If the boys (to take) the bus to school, they (to arrive) on time.
5) If the teacher (to explain) the homework, I (to do) it.
6) If they (to wait) for another 10 minutes, they (to see) the pop star.
7) If the police (to come) earlier, they (to arrest) the burglar.
8) If you (to buy) fresh green vegetable, your salad (to taste) better.
9) If Alex (to ask) me, I (to email) the documents.
10) If he (to speak) more slowy, Peggy (to understand) him.

Conditional sentences, mixed type (I to III) 
1) If it rains, the boys (to play) hockey.
2) If he (to grow) his own vegetables, he wouldn't have to buy them.
3) Jim (to visit) plenty of old castles if he travelled to Scotland.
4) Would you go out more often if you (to have to do) so much in the house.
5) She wouldn't have yawned the whole day if she (to stay up) late last night.
6) If you (to wait) a minute, I'll come with you.
7) If we arrived at 10, we (to miss) John's presentation.
8) We (to help) John if we'd known about his problems.
9) If they (to use) new batteries, their camera would have worked correctly.
10) If I went anywhere, it (to be) New Zealand.
11) If we had read the book, we (to understand) the film.
12) You would save energy if you (to switch off) the lights more often.
13) If you (to wear) a lighter jacket, the car driver would have seen you earlier.
14) We (to watch) TV tonight if Peter hadn't bought the theatre tickets.
15) She wouldn't have had two laptops if she (to sign) the contract.

Комментарии