Отработка форм was/were для 5-х классов



Complete the sentences with was / were

1. How many people __________ at your house last weekend?

2. The book ______________ difficult. It __________ easy.

3. Those __________ my best jeans.

4. Dinosaurs __________ prehistoric animals.

5. __________ your friends at school yesterday?

6. Sandra __________ not at school yesterday.

7. You __________ nasty to me!

8. __________ your grandparents designers.

9. John and I __________ in the garden.

10. __________ your parents in the restaurant? Yes, they __________ .

11. My grandmother __________ a nurse. She wasn´t a doctor.

12. I __________ thin when I was 6 years old.

13. When I __________ younger, I played with teddy bears.

14. We __________ away on vacation last month.

15. __________ you at the cinema last night?

16. Ten years ago, I __________ a baby.

17. __________ the exam difficult?

18. The film __________ (not) exciting. It was boring.

19. __________ there many people at the party?

20. __________ the girls in the park? No, they __________ .

21. Her name wasn´t Kate. It __________ Isabel.

22. Paco wasn´t happy. He __________ sad.

23. __________ the boys at the football game? Yes, they __________ .

Комментарии