Отработка навыков составления косвенных вопросов в 9-х классах КПКУ, 12.11.2014


1. Why did she cry? - I don't really know...
2. Does she speak Greek? - I will ask her...
3. Where is Joe? - I have no idea.. .
4. I'd like to know what time... - The show starts at 8 o'clock.
5. Is he all right? - I do not know...
6. What did he want? - I'm afraid I can't tell you...
7. Do you know who  ? - Yes, Jim Harrison is a writer.
8. Whose car was it? - I'm not quite sure...
9. Is this the right train? - Let's ask someone...
10. I wonder when... But they've already got married!
11.How long has she known him? - Well, I'd like to know myself  .
12. How much is this scarf? - Why do you want to know..?
13. Can you tell me what..? - Her name is Maggie.
14. Do they have any free tickets? - Let's have a look...
15. Do you remember where..? - The boxes were in the garage.

16. Which countries did she visit? - To tell the truth, I haven't found out yet...

Комментарии