Тест на закрепление темы "Reported speech" для кадет КПКУ

1) Tom said, “I want to visit my friends this weekend”.
a) Tom said he wants to visit his friends that weekend.
b) Tom said he wanted to visit his friends that weekend.
c) Tom said he wanted to visit his friends this weekend.
2) Jerry said, “I'm studying English a lot at the moment”.
a) Jerry said he was studying English a lot at that moment.
b) Jerry said he was studying English a lot at the moment.
c) Jerry said I was studying English a lot at that moment.
3) They said, “We've lived here for a long time.”
a) They said they have lived there for a long time.
b) They said they lived here for a long time.
c) They said they had lived there for a long time.
4) He asked me, “Have you finished reading the newspaper?”
a) He asked me if had I finished reading the newspaper.
b) He asked me if I had finished reading the newspaper.
c) He asked me if I finished reading the newspaper.
5) 'I get up every morning at seven o'clock.', Peter said.
a) Peter said he got up every morning at seven o'clock.
b) Peter said I got up every morning at seven o'clock.
c) Peter said he had got up every morning at seven o'clock.
6) Susan reassured me, 'I can come tonight.'
a) Susan told me I could come that night.
b) Susan told me she could come that night.
c) Susan told me she could come tomorrow evening.
7) She said, 'I really wish I had bought that new car.'
a) She told me she really wished she bought that new car.
b) She told me she really had wished she had bought that new car.
c) She told me she really wished she had bought that new car.
8) Cheryl asked her, 'How long have you lived here?'
a) Cheryl asked her how long she has lived there.
b) Cheryl asked her how long she lived there.
c) Cheryl asked her how long she had lived there.
9) He said, 'I must get going. Otherwise, I'm going to be late.'
a) He told me he had to get going. Otherwise, he was going to be late.
b) He told me he had to get going. Otherwise, I was going to be late.
c) He told me he has to get going. Otherwise, he was going to be late.
10) She said, 'I've worked here since I left my last job.'
a) She told me that she worked there since she had left her last job.
b) She told me that she had worked there since she had left her last job.
c) She told me that she had worked there since she left her last job.

11) You said, 'I will help you!'
a) You said you would help me!
b) You said I would help you!
c) You said you would help her!
12) She asked me, 'When are we going to leave?'
a) She asked me when she was going to leave.
b) She asked me when we were going to leave.
c) She asked me when we are going to leave.
13) Peter said, 'I may bring someone with me to the party.'
a) Peter said he might bring someone with him to the party.
b) Peter said he might have brought someone with him to the party.
c) Peter said he might bring someone with her to the party.
14) My friend said, 'I will have finished my homework by the time you arrive.'
a) My friend told me he would have finished his homework by the time I arrived.
b) My friend told me he would have finished his homework by the time he arrived.
c) My friend told me he would had finished his homework by the time I arrived.

15) Mark asked me, 'Why do you want to study Russian?'
a) Mark asked her why I wanted to study Russian.
b) Mark asked me why did I want to study Russian.
c) Mark asked me why I wanted to study Russian.
16) Marcia said, 'I have been waiting for you for over an hour.'
a) Marcia said she had been waiting for me for over an hour.
b) Marcia said she was waiting for me for over an hour.
c) Marcia said she had waited for me for over an hour.
17) Alison said, 'I had eaten before you arrived.'
a) Alison told me she had eaten before I had arrived.
b) Alison told me I had eaten before I had arrived.
c) Alison told me she had eaten before she had arrived.
18) Lenny sang, 'I want to get away, I want to fly away.'
a) Lenny sang he wanted to get away, he wanted to fly away.
b) Lenny sings he wanted to get away, he wanted to fly away.
c) Lenny sang he wanted to get away, he wants to fly away.
19) Jason asked me, 'Are you coming with me?'
a) Jason asked me if I came with him.
b) Jason asked me if I was coming with him.
c) Jason asked me if I was coming with you.

20) Nancy said, "I need extra disk space."
a) Nancy said that she needed extra disk space.
b) Nancy said that she would need extra disk space.
c) Nancy said that I need extra disk space.
d) Nancy said that she may need extra disk space.
21) Jessica said, "I will update my credit card details within 2 days."
a) Jessica said me that she will update her credit card details within 2 days.
b) Jessica said that she is updating her credit card details within 2 days.
c) Jessica said that she will need to update her credit card within 2 days.
d) Jessica said that she would update her credit card details within 2 days.
22) Pluto said,"I don't want to continue with this membership."
a) Pluto said that he don't want to continue with this membership.
b) Pluto said that he did not want to continue with that membership.
c) Pluto said that he does not wanted to continue with this membership.
d) Pluto said that he will not want to continue with that membership.
23) Tanya said, "Could you change my domain name?"
a) Tanya asked if she could change the domain name.
b) Tanya asked if we could change her domain name.
c) Tanya said if I can change my domain name?
d) Tanya wanted to know if she can change her domain name.
24) Jerry said, "I want to renew my account."
a) Jerry said that he wanted to renew his account.
b) Jerry said that he will renew his account.
c) Jerry said that I wanted to renew my account.
d) Jerry said he wanted to renewed his account.
25) Harry said, "My web site is not working."
a) Harry said that his web site will not work.
b) Harry said us that his web site is not working.
c) Harry said my web site is not working.
d) Harry said that his web site was not working.
26) Tom said, "Why did you charge me?"
a) Tom asked that why have you charged me.
b) Tom asked why we had charged him.
c) Tom asked why we charge him.
d) Tom asked if we charged him.
27) Robert said, "I want to renew my domain."
a) Robert said that I want to renew my domain.
b) Robert said that he wanted to renew his domain.
c) Robert said that he will renew his domain.

d) Robert said that he renews his domain.

Комментарии