Словообразовательные упражнения для 9-10 курсов


1. (Fortunate) he lost all his money.
2. I stay away from (cruelty) people.
3. I feel (depress) when I am very busy.
4. John is a drug (addiction). He has had this (addict) for several years.
5. Sandra has never felt such (humiliate).
6. What a (fail)! Evidently our team is losing the game.
7. What room (serve) can you offer?
8. It’s often said in newspapers that all people are (equality).
9. I’m talking (serious), stop laughing now!
10. What a wonderful (image) Jane has got! Her story is really beautiful and touching.

11. I’m sorry for (interrupt), but I must deliver this important information.
12. This program is really (entertain).
13. Did he (threat) you? — Oh, no. He just warned me.
14. It was an (forget) concert. The music was live, we enjoyed it a lot.
15. The kids played (cheer) in the yard.
16. It’s the first time I have been to London, I am a (strange) here.
17. He tried to (concentration), but in vain, the headache was splitting.
18. The Hermitage is a real (treasure) of Russian art.
19. The (quiet) of the house was very unusual, so they decided to enter. At the (enter) they were stopped by an old man.
20. It’s a strange (feel) as if I have been there before.
21. It’s a little (peace) village situated far from the city.
22. Matilda had never had the feeling of (lonely), how could she be lonely if she had lots of books around her.
23. I like Christmas (cheerful).
24. The baby was sleeping (peace) in his crib.
25. Amanda has never spoken a word of (wise), I have never seen such a stupid girl.
26. People have made a lot of (discover).
27. Ron is (skill), he can’t do anything.
28. Edwards is a famous (production).
29. Space (explorer) is very important for any country.
30. Americans were the first to (flight) to the Moon.
31. Mary has a very good (memorable), she can learn any poem in 5 minutes.
32. (whole), I understand the topic rather well.
33. (Create) of a spaceship is a very difficult process.
34. We had a very long (argue) about the terms of the experiment.
35. Alice has a deep (know) of Chemistry.
36. The tool was (use) for us, you needn’t have brought it.
37. How did you (achievement) such results?
38. Japan is a (lead) country in developing new technologies.
39. Herald Tribune has got a lot of (read).
40. Jim was (help), no one could help him.
41. Ron had a very (pleasant) talk with Mr. Willson, he looked very sad.
42. BBC and CNN work (professional).
43. Comics is a (fun) reading.
44. The flower smells (wonder).
45. I do grammar exercises (regular).
46. Columbus was a great (travel).

Комментарии