Практика употребления притяжательных местоимений


1.       She's not his friend, she's _______________________ (my/mine).
2.       Robert didn't drink his own coffee. He drank _______________________ (her/hers).
3.       That is one of _______________________ (hers/her) friends.
4.       His neighborhood is safe, while _______________________ (my/mine) neighborhood
5.       isn't.
6.       His neighborhood is safe, while _______________________ (my/mine) isn't.
7.       Did _______________________ (your/yours) mother call?
8.       I don't know _______________________ (them/their) very well.
9.       I don't know _______________________ (them/their) daughter very well.
10.   I talked to _______________________ (my/me) grandmother for three hours last night.
11.   I think I got my notes mixed up with _______________________ (your/yours).
12.   Is that your notebook or _____________________ (my/mine)?
13.   I don't like _____________________ (their/theirs) apartment.
14.   That's not my problem. It's _____________________ (yours/your).
15.   Your car is green, while _____________________ (my/mine) is black.
16.   Isn't _____________________ (their/theirs) son older than you?
17.   A friend of _____________________ (our/ours) called.
18.   A friend of _____________________ (her/hers) brother's called.
19.   He's _____________________ (our/ours) doctor.
20.   That's _____________________ (our/ours) house, not theirs.
21.   Is he a friend of _____________________ (your/yours)?
22.   That book belongs to those kids. That book is __________________________.
23.   This bicycle belongs to my neighbor Bill. This bicycle is __________________________.
24.   This scarf belongs to my aunt Tina. This scarf is __________________________.
25.   This toy belongs to you. This toy is__________________________ .
26.   This apartment belongs to me and my cousin. This apartment is _______________________.
27.   These mittens belong to my mother. These mittens are __________________________.
28.   Those cookies belong to my sister's friends. Those cookies are _______________________.
29.   These suitcases belong to you and your wife. These suitcases are _____________________.
30.   That pillow belongs to me. That pillow is __________________________.
31.   That lamp belongs to my aunt and uncle. That lamp is __________________________.
32.   That book belongs to them. That book is _____________________.
33.   That pen belongs to me. That pen is _____________________.
34.   This dog belongs to us. This dog is _____________________.
35.   This car belongs to him. This car is_____________________ .
36.   This house belongs to me and my brother. This house is _____________________.
37.   That motorcycle belongs to that man. That motorcycle is _____________________.
38.   These books belong to those students. These books are _____________________.
39.   This hat belongs to you. This hat is _____________________.
40.   This cat belongs to my aunt. This cat is _____________________.
41.   This ball belongs to those boys. This ball is _____________________.

Комментарии