Отработка конструкций Present Simple для 6 курса

PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE
+
?
I watch TV every evening.
I do not like black colour = I don`t like black colour.
Do I know you?
You live near me.
You do not run faster = You don`t run faster.
Do you ride a bike every weekend?
We play tennis on Wednesdays after classes.
We do not have a pool at home = We don`t have a pool at home.
Do we need new players?
They finish work at three o´clock.
They do not open the windows in bad weather = They don`t open the windows in bad weather.
Do they have a mosquito net?
He likes rap music.
He does not sing in a rock band = He doesn`t sing in a rock band.
Does he help his neighbours?
She speaks Chinese.
She does not buy Cds anymore = She doesn`t buy CD`s anymore.
Does she like pop music?
It rains a lot in Saint Petersburg.
It does not eat vegetables = It doesn`t eat vegetables.
Does it have any windows?
TEST PRACTICE
The Earth (to turn) around the sun.
Vegetarians (not/to eat) meat.
The teachers (to tell) stories?
Pete and his sister (to wash) the family car on Sundays.
A liar is someone who (not/to tell) the truth.
They (to wake up) at 6.30?
The sun (to rise) in the east.
In this club people usually (not/to dance) a lot.
Alice (to read) magazines in the evening?
Ann (to play) volleyball very well.
She (not/to have) a bath every day.
Mary (to go) to bed late?
I never (to drink) coffee.
Laura (not/to) the piano very well.
John (to do) his homework in his bedroom?
The swimming pool (to open) at 7:00 in the morning.
We (not/to work) very hard.
Sam (to work) in a hospital?
Café (to close) at 9:00 in the evening.
They (not/to know) my phone number.
Samanta (to have) a shower in the morning?
Bad driving (to cause) many accidents.
I (not/to read) the newspaper every day.
They (to get up) very early?
Her parents (to live) in a very small flat.
My brother (not/to like) the cinema.
Water (to freeze) at 0 degrees?
The Olympic Games (to take place) every four years.
Bryan (not/to wear) a wedding ring.
You (to have) several jobs?
Good students always (to do) their homework.
We (not/to think) English is easy.
They (to open) the shop at 8?
My students speak a little English.
My friends (not/to play) volleyball in winter.
Sarah (to drive) well?
I always (to wake up) early in the morning.
I (not/to watch) TV at all.
Gerald (to fix) cars in his garage?
I always (to hurry) to the bus stop.
She (not/to speak) Japanese.
Nancy (to love) to dance?
Liza never (to wear) jeans.
Dogs (not/to like) cats.
James (to remember) me or not?
Martha and Kevin (to swim) in the pool twice a week.
They (not/to listen) to foreign music.
I (to look) well?
John rarely (to leave) the country.
I (not/to play) with my hamster every day.
You (to rest) enough?
I (to bake) cookies once a week.
We (not/to come) to school on foot.
They (to travel) often?
Harry always (to teach) me new things.
We (not/to ask) too many questions.
She (to bake) cakes?
Grandparents (to visit) us twice a year.
She (not/to start) cooking until 9 a.m.
Joseph (to drink) coffee every morning?
He (to do) the same thing every day.
I (not/to phone) people after 9 p.m.
(have) many friends.
Paul and Laura (to go) swimming every morning.
This car (not/to make) a lot of noise.
Jack (to commute) to work by train?
Cadets (to study) History very hard.
Tom (not/to collect) stamps.
Kyle (to say) this all the time?
This (to smell) bad.
Jennifer (not/to sing) songs in the bathroom.
Andrew (to know) how to fix a bike?

Комментарии