Упражнения на First Conditional для 7 класса


1) If I (go) out tonight, I (go) to the cinema.
2) If you (get) back late, I (be) angry.
3) If we (not/see) each other tomorrow, we (see) each other next week.
4) If he (come), I (be) surprised.
5) If we (wait) here, we (be) late.
6) If we (go) on holiday this summer, we (go) to Spain.
7) If the weather (not/improve) , we (not/have) a picnic.
8) If I (not/go) to bed early, I (be) tired tomorrow.
9) If we (eat) all this cake, we (feel) sick.
10) If you (not/want) to go out, I (cook) dinner at home.
11) I (come) early, if you (want).
12) They (go) to the party if they (be) invited.
13) She (stay) in London if she (get) a job.
14) He (not/get) a better job if he (not/pass) that exam.
15) I (buy) a new dress if I (have) enough money.
16) She (cook) dinner if you (go) to the supermarket.
17) They (go) on holiday if they (have) time.
18) We (be) late if we (not/hurry).
19) She (take) a taxi if it (rain).
20) I (not/go) if you (not/come) with me.

Комментарии