Примерные диалоги по теме "Покупки" для кадет 6 курса



Cadet A  Hi, how is it going? Long time no see.
Cadet B  Hello there, I`m fine. How are you?
Cadet A  So far so good. By the way, how often do you visit shopping malls?
Cadet B It depends, but normally we make purchases once or twice a week. It may be a day-off or some evening time. Don`t you mind my asking if you like shopping online or not?
Cadet A  Actually, I prefer shopping online. I rarely use local shops.  And what is your favourite place to shop?
Cadet B Well, I buy everything I need in a hypermarket or a shopping centre. We have a special day for that. I wonder whether it`s possible to order all kinds of things via Internet?
Cadet A You know, the delivery service is extremely convenient. They can provide almost all sorts of goods. It`s a real pleasure to receive clothes and books and electronic appliances without leaving your room. So, can you explain to me the pros and cons of paying by credit card or in cash?
Cadet B It`s obvious that paying cash has some disadvantages, like when your wallet may be stolen, but still cash is widely accepted. While credit cards have more benefits, for instance, it is fast and secure way of purchasing things. Aren`t there any drawbacks in choosing online payment?  
Cadet A There`s no denying that cashless lifestyle is practical indeed, but not every merchant accepts all types of credit cards. Besides, you should be careful not to spend more, watch your limits and check your balance. Do your parents give you pocket money?
Cadet B Eagerly! But not much. Just for some casual expenses like sandwiches and drinks or a transport fee. And what about yours? Any allowance?
Cadet A Well, mine are too afraid that I will waste it on cigarettes and liquor. So they don`t give me any personal money. Are there any disadvantages of doing shopping in shopping mall?
Cadet B To tell the truth, shopping centres are a great place to buy things, but there are so many extra temptations to hit your budget and shopping malls are real time-consumers.
Cadet A To sum up, I should say that when people go shopping, they take into account their budget, price and quality of things.
Cadet B Also I should say that they choose clothes or footwear according to their status and fashion trends.

Комментарии