Примерные диалоги по теме "Seasonal activities" для кадет 6 курса




Cadet A  Hey, hi! What's up? How`s everything?
Cadet B  Hi! Couldn`t be better. How are you doing today?
Cadet A  Nothing much, just the usual. By the way, what are your favourite winter activities?
Cadet B Well, in winter I like having a snowball fight, making a snow angel, collecting pinecones, building a snow fort and cutting out paper snowflakes. Also we adore sledding, ice skating and skiing. That`s awesome!  So, as an aside, what are your favourite summer activities?
Cadet A  When summer comes, I enjoy swimming in the lake, riding my bike and going camping. Occasionally, we get together with my mates and go for a picnic in the park where we draw on the pavement, fly a kite, play hide-and-seek and take pictures of insects and plants. We have real fun! What things about winter do you like most?
Cadet B You know, winter is the time of New Year`s magic in the air, I mean exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas tree, watching fireworks display. Everyone is waiting for some miracle, for his or her wish to come true. That`s superb!  And what things about summer do you like most?
Cadet A You see, there are no great festivals in summer. But everybody says that summer is a gorgeous season. Hot sun, green grass, flowers` bloom, endless blue horizon make this season truly the best one. And I love walking barefoot and fishing with my class fellows. And what is your best winter memory?
Cadet B Well, the most unforgettable thing happened last February. I built a little snowman and kept it in the fridge until summer and took it with me to the seaside in a refrigerator bag. And what is your most vivid recollection about summer?
Cadet A Oh, it was in a cottage in the mountains last August. In the midnight we heard a howling and looked out of the window. We saw a real wolf in the yard. It was the first time in my life when I saw a wild beast. I was so scared. And what are you planning to do during your next vacation?
Cadet B Our friends are going to visit some historical places near Novorossiysk in July, so I would like to join them. And what are your plans for vacation?
Cadet A We are going to take a trip to Caucasus national park and to see wild animals. That would be fantastic!
Cadet B Sounds brilliant! Well, I guess every season has something special and unique that we love.
Cadet A I fully agree with you. In general, I think that both winter and summer holidays are wonderful, the key thing is a good company and entertainment.
Cadet B Also I should add that there is nothing impossible, if you really wish it. You can play paper snowballs in June as you can fly a kite in January.
Cadet A You are absolutely right!

Комментарии